Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Memory Book Pov of an object

It was a bright and sunny play. It had a nice breeze going, birds chirping. The day was going good. He started me up pretty early that day. We had a few errands to run. He had a schedule before we left. He came outside; he unlocked me, and started me up. Got in, rolled down the windows and turned my radio up. We left the house, we went to McDonalds, and he came back with a drink. We left; we had to go downtown to the post office. After that we went to regions. That’s where it all happened! It was going good when he went inside. Two older people pulled up, parked next to me. Chris came outside got inside, started me, and put me in reverse. We backed out slowly, and then all of a sudden the other car backed up quick with looking behind them. They hit me on my right side. (Bang, crash!) My right side got smashed up pretty bad. Chris got really mad! I never saw him act this way. He finally calmed down and got all the information from the guy. He got me looked at and found out how much money it was going to cost. He found a guy that did really good work. It took him about two weeks to fix me up and then I was ready to go home to my owner. Chris was really happy to see me pulling up with my side looking good. I was glad to go back home to my owner, and then we took a drive.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's cool that you wrote from a vehicle's perspective. I have a tendency to talk to my car - and don't laugh cause I know others who do it, too! - and I think this was a great idea to get creative about what the car might have said back!

    ReplyDelete