Monday, May 4, 2009

the summer before my freshman year my parents decided we should take a family vacation. my dad wanted to go back to arizona to see his parents because we hadnt seen them in a few years, and my mom wanted it to be something eduational and something i would remember. they decided that we should take a trip out to the grand canyon, white sands new mexico, the petrified forrest, see some indian ruins, and see my granny and gramps. they decided that i could bring one friend with me so i chose to bring christy tittle along for the ride. we had the best time together. we had always been pretty close but i feel like that trip made us become so much closer. my parents just bought a new camping trailor so we camped the whole way from forrest city, arkansas to bisbee, arizona. it was the trip of my life. christy and i liked to pretend that we were in the pioneer times making the long journey west when we were younger so this trip just showed us how far that really was! we had no idea. although i got to see many major landmarks, i think my favorite part of the whole trip was seeing my granny and gramps. they are the best. i havent seen them since that trip and i am now graduating high school.

1 comment:

  1. i love white sands and the grand canyon! you should give more details about those experiances.

    ReplyDelete