Monday, May 4, 2009

Why I Wouldn't Change A Thing

I am proud to say i would not change anything about my life. I wouldn't be the person i am today if it weren't for my past. I have grown up on a farm with my father, mother, my older sister, Jenna, and my younger brother, Heath. We played outside all the time. We always used to play basketball. It was a major competition. We also used to run on hay bales during the summer and go on treasure hunts with mom.
Throughout school, i have made several great friends who i know i can count on. Emily Tebow has been an amazing friend. She has always been there for me no matter what. We have been through a lot together.
As a young girl i grew up in the Red Brick Presbyterian Church. i was there every Sunday morning with my grandparents and a dollar in my pocket for the offering. I went to church there with my granny and Grandad because my parents do not attend church. My granny and grandad have make a huge difference in my life. Without them, i would have never gone to church. i am so grateful to have them in my life. They have taught me so much. I quit going to church there in the eighth grade because there wasn't a youth group. i started attending youth group at First baptist church. i loved it there. A year later, i stopped going there and decided to go to Grace community church. It is a great little church. I loved the youth and the Sunday morning worship. Once i started dating Timothy Schellen, we started going to James River Assembly. I absolutely love this church and i feel like i have finally found the Church for me. Without going to these churches, i would have never realized where i belong and where i feel comfortable.
I am a strong believer in having no regrets in life. i believe that as humans we will make mistakes, but the major thing about making a mistake is to learn from them. i have make several mistakes in my life and i don't wish to change anything about them because through those mistakes i have realized that they have changed me to be a better and stronger person that ever before. That is why i am proud to say i would never change anything about my life.

2 comments:

  1. i think it would be more powerful if you gave some negitive experiances, to show that its not always been rainbows and butterflys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is very good. It shows a lot about about you! And where you have been.

    ReplyDelete