Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Why I Would not Change Anything

I am who I am today because of what I've been through an the past. Why live your life in regret? I would not change anything about my life.

I grew up with my mom, dad, and three brothers. I was always outside getting dirty and climbing trees, and going on adventures. We always had fun and the boys taught me a lot.

The girly side of me came out when Emily Brafford started coming over to play. We had matching baby dolls. We had a plane at my house and a car at hers. Times were so great! Emily really is the sister I never had. She has been such an amazing friend for so many years.

I grew up in First Baptist Church. This is a major thing for me, I have come to know to know the Lord and I have made so many amazing friends.

Now I have some situations I feel regret from. I don't wish to change them because they have made me a stronger and better person! I am who I am today because of what I've been through in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment