Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Missing Person

To whom it may concern;

I have contaced you in the hope that you would be able to find an old acquaintance of mine. She was a dear friend of mine in junior high and i wish to see her again. Her name is Alyssa Hamm. We met in sixth grad; she was a small, brittle, quiet kind of a person and was very kind and sweet. She was pale but had medium length dark brown hair and brown eyes. I soon found out that she was a very strong christian. She wouldn't way words that would even lead to bad words, like crap, she would say something totally innocent that didn't mean anything. She called people goobers a lot. Later that same year her family decided to move to Oregon. She gave me her e-mail address and we talked regularly about how we were and how things were doing. In one e-mail she informed me she was moving again but this time it was to Washington. She was homeschooled for a long time. Slowly each of our lives got busy so we slowly stopped trying to keep in touch. I would like to see her again and I often wonder what she is up to and how her life is playing out. That is why I wrote you to find her so I can contact her again and possibly go visit her soon.

Sincerely,

Heather Gourley

No comments:

Post a Comment