Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Why i wouldn't change anything.

I wouldn't change anything in my life because I've learned not to regret a thing because at one point in my life it was everything that i ever wanted.

When my parents decided that we were going to move to Missouri, i was too young to be upset, but if we hadn't moved then i wouldn't have all my best friends that i have and my life would be totally different.

After going back to the town that i lived there for five years; it made me realize that I'm really glad that i was raised in Mt. Vernon. DeWitt Iowa is not where i want to call home. The town doesn't seem as modern, and it seems smaller than Mt. Vernon..even though they are around the same size. I can bad mouth MV all i want, but it has been a good little town. I never thought i'd miss it. But i will be sad to leave the town and everyone.

My life has had its ups and downs but everything works out like they are supposed to. Mistakes that i make here and there may seem like earth shakers at the moment, but they actually point me into the better direction that i needed to go.

I wouldn't change a single thing in my life, because if all else fails I'll still have my family to back me up. My life has turned out pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment